Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Food....

I had a groupon coupon for IL Pointe Cafe and it had to be used before the end of the month. So off we went last night.  We checked out the menu online and found several options that sounded good.  This restaurant has had several names, but seems to be owned by the same group of people.  The menu is Mediterranean, including some Italian, which is in the Mediterranean.
The restaurant has had a major face lift, it was pretty and my favorite part quiet.  No blaring music, it was low opera that was restful.  It was early and there was only one other couple seated.  The manager waited on us and he was very pleasant.  He would have looked great in black slacks and a white shirt instead of jeans and a blue pullover.
We ordered a bowl of the tomato soup to share.  It was fantastic!!!!  Creamy, peppery and a great tomato flavor.  We polished that off in no time.
Kent ordered the beef kabobs and I ordered the lamb kabobs both meals came with a fattoush salad, homus (their spelling) and warm soft pita.  The homus had a garlic pesto that was unbelievably yummy. I took pictures with my phone so they a bit dark, but I think you get the idea.


I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.  It is quiet, great food, serene atmosphere.  We will be going back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment